Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday August 30, 2021 Lake

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday August 30, 2021

The rain started with  large thunderstorm and kept on for many hours.  The story of the day is the lake in the backyard again, probably the biggest we have ever had.  Hey, I like moisture, but in proper doses please...

The plants love the rain so the roses are blooming and beautifying the place.  Nina2 is the water baby of our dogs, enjoying running through the lake at will.  I expected the house to be much messier but most of the dogs are showing restraint.  We had to move the feeding station for the birds to the north wall.

I have been watching "Yellowstone" at David's suggestion and it is as good as advertised.  It is not on Netflix so I have had to download the torrents off of P*rate B*y.  I am 1/2 way through Season 1 already and downloaded Seasons 2 and 3 today.

I ran Cristina in to work with stray dogs with Adiela so I have a lazy afternoon with my doggies.  A little wind-down time again.

Oh!  I think I originally misread the email from External Affairs.  After a better look, I think I am OK with the Resident Visa application and will confirm that soon.  Crossing my fingers.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  No captions needed.  

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.