Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday August 2, 2021 Frustrations

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday August 2, 2021

Happy Birthday to grandson Tyson.  Is he really 19 already?

The little filly in Charlie's pasture was waiting for a nose rub this morning.  She is so darn cute. 

Our walks would sure be quiet if everyone along the route didn't seem to have acquired darn yappy chihuahuas..!!  It is a good thing that my 4 dogs barely react.

My watch quit and the watch guy across the street was closed.  I went to my bill paying place to pay my Health insurance and cel bill and their systems were down.   Grrrrrrrrrrrr

So we headed into Tulua to pay the health insurance before our late 4pm appointment with Cielo.  She was late again.  I refused to be wrapped like a weiner again as I think that is completely ineffective, but Cristina did it.  I opted for the ultrasound treatment which at least is supposedly proven effective.

Cristina had bought a peach gelatin cake that Cielo makes.

We dropped off some repaired clothes to Ana Julia and just had to stop at Power Pizza.  I wanted nachos with beef hamburger but he said it is either pulled beef or chicken they use.  Yuck....  It is a good thing that they have yummy pizza and onion rings!!  Half the pizza was spiced up and brought home for tomorrow's lunch.

We came home to find Victor Hugo sitting outside our door.  Aunt Nativa had gone to sell lottery tickets in the next block and returned.  I made some popcorn for Victor to take home and Cristina gave them a snack of the peach cake.

The watch guy's door was open so I took him my watch.  He came back and said that it wasn't the battery, it was fine.  I guess something got dirty inside and he cleaned it quickly.  He didn't want to charge me but I paid him anyway.

We got another BS response from SURA about the life insurance policy we want to cancel, but at least they gave us a website to contact and try to get it done.  So I resent the cancellation letter to there.  Grrrrrrrrrr

Then.......... I get 2 emails from some government agency that looks like they are trying to force us to pay income tax, maybe because of the money we have in the bank.... where they are paying just over 1% interest...  Give me a break...  That is the only income we get from Colombia, and all the money in the bank has already been taxed in Canada in some form or other.  I sent it to Bro-in-law Miguel to see what the heck we are supposed to do.....  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr  Just what we need, another hungry Government mouth to feed.....  It isn't good enough that we bring in money from elsewhere to spend here....  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Mrs Saffron Finch

Turkey Buzzards

Lots were circling to the west

A Yellow-headed Caracara

Grigi, Turi & Nina 1

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT