Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wednesday August 11, 2021 Naps

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday August 11, 2021

The Filly wasn't in Charlie's pasture this morning, even though I had picked her up another fruit from the road.  Darn!  I really like seeing that cutie on our morning walk.  

The new clock radio seems to be holding good time and it is interesting that it briefly shows the temperature, although I think it is off by 1.5 to 2 degrees C (lower).  I don't have any scientific proof yet but my body reacts to the temperatures here fairly accurately and I can usually guess the temps shown at the 2 gauges nearby my computer desk.

We went into Tulua to the LA14 shopping center on behalf of our niece Ana.  She lost the phone number for her orthodontist there and wants a weekend appointment.  We arrived by 11:30am and the place was closed, which isn't a good sign, but we sent her photos of the door sign with the phone number.  

We checked out the LA14 store itself which was once a great store, basically the local Wal-Mart.  It is supposed to be finally closing after the surviving children of the owner have bled the company dry.  The place is down to only a few aisles of sundries, virtually no food at all, and all of us are avoiding it out of protest.  They don't even have any sales going on, still pricing everything at retail.  I hope they are replaced sometime soon with a decent large store again.

So we browsed a bit in the Dollar Store and picked up a few items.  I note that many of their prices are no longer cheap at all.  It is just availability again that makes them popular.

Cristina says that Canaveral will be opening a store in downtown Andalucia soon.  I am certain that they will draw many customers here and be a great success.  I still wish that Power Pizza would open an outlet here.  I can still hope.....

I tried to work on photos this afternoon, not too successfully, making a lot of mistakes....  When my eyes couldn't take the strain any more it was time for a nice nap with 6 quiet dogs.  I notice that I am napping longer now, and better.  I hope that keeps up.

The kittens are eating on their own so will be adopted out shortly.  We keep the dogs outside and let the kittens explore the house twice a day.  This is the result:

https://youtu.be/PT990LOTDtw

I am going to miss Whitey, Stripes and Stinky!

We got contacted by the accountant lady referred to us by Miguel.  She lives close by so we went over on 1/2 hour's notice.  We brought house documents and CD documents, and house tax documents.  Tomorrow we will need to go to the bank and get certification that I am a signatory and maybe get Bank statements, etc.

I will need to get her banking and income tax information from my Canadian bank.  If we can prove that all the income is mine, and has already been taxed, Cristina should be in the clear for good with the Government.  I just hate having to go through the hoops and incur more expense.

I hope you enjoy the pictures that I worked on today.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.