Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday August 13, 2021 Superstition?

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday August 13, 2021

Friday the 13th has never had a great impact at any time of my life.  How about you??  Today has been extra crazy, but not unusual.

It rained overnight and was still spitting as I walked the 3 dogs again this morning.  I rushed through my chores because we had early plans again.

At 7:15am I drove Cristina to her sister Adiela's so she could help with some appointments for their mother Ana Julia.  I then came back and did more chores here.

Claudia came around 10:30 to look after our newest resident (dog #12) that we are fostering for a bit until hopefully she can get adopted.  She is a sweet old grandmother that is ganged up on mysteriously by all the dogs at the Animal Park so she needs to be in a safe environment.  I love her already even though I have yet to hold her.  She has mobility issues and few teeth.  Her name is Maya.

Then Claudia took Maya to the vet and removed our 3 kittens.  Stinky, Whitey and Stripes are going to the secure room at the Animal Park to be adopted out.  I sure am going to miss those little rascals.  I hope you watched the video I posted this week.

I was back at Adiela's to retrieve Cristina to be in time for a 2pm appointment with Cielo for our fat-reduction injections.  I think that I am actually starting to feel a difference, along with increase crunching exercises.  Hopefully Buddha no more.

I also dropped off our newest small floor fan to the electrician Adalberto at the same time.  The fan is relatively new and the motor just seized.  I want him to tell me if it if can be repaired cheaply because a new one is $14.31 USD....

Just discovered that friends from Ecuador are now living in the Canary Islands off Morocco!   Hmmm.... will have to investigate that place some day.

I took another crack at getting in touch with CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) as I have been locked out of My Account for months and have been unable to actually talk to someone in several previous attempts.  I got a very nice young man who put up with my frustrations at all the security questions, where I needed security codes, access to email, banking, addresses, and scratch the old memory.  Can you believe they ask for the first name of the best man at our wedding...  Gee, which wedding???  And they now have a process where a person is "selected" (oh joy!) to get silly Authentification processes to access your info.  It is hard for these people to comprehend that not everyone fits into the nice Canadian boxes with Canadian telephones....  He was very nice and pulled me out of that program and arranged limited access to My Account.  They have to send a Security Code, ..get this..., by snail mail to a location in Canada.... for me to get full access again.  So I have updated my mailing with them (because obviously my Accounting firm was too busy to do it) and have to wait.  Nice guy, but seriously it shouldn't take 45 minutes of a collect call to get such a simple task accomplished.  Sheesh!  You would think that they were working for a Colombian bank.... and that I was trying to access the Pentagon...

We are awaiting the arrival of niece Ana to spend the night to attend her dental appointment tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Tom Thumb





Sweet old Maya