Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday August 23, 2021 Thieves

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday August 23, 2021

The walk this morning was quite uneventful, full moon and we hardly saw any regulars.

Our big task in the morning was to wash Zorra for 20 minutes with a special shampoo.  Already we can notice a big difference....  I am trying to convince Cristina to get together with Claudia and wash Killer because the poor guy lives with flies.

At 2pm we went to see Cielo for our follow-up ultrasound and massage, a week late.  I have no idea why she couldn't see us one day last week...  I find this very frustrating.

The rain began in Tulua and we got home in time to get Killer under cover before it hit here.  Then we lost our water and it hasn't returned since....

At 6pm we went to sit with our new accountant, Maira, who is sorting out what the thieves in the Colombian government say that Cristina owes in income tax, solely because the bank account is primarily in her name.  She hasn't earned a red cent since 2015 and yet we will probably be paying between $400-$500 USD in taxes and penalties for 2018, 2019 and 2020.  

So now I really need to get a bank account in my name, keep any transfers small and keep the bank account level low.....  Cash under the mattress and learning to use my Canadian debit card might be needed.  

That brings up the problem that my identity card and residency visa has now expired, waiting for word about citizenship....  The word is that the Govt is deathly slow in getting residency applications sorted out.  I really hate to have to pay for another cedula in the meantime.   Gawd I hate this uncertainty.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The Rose

Is that Bette Midler I hear??

Bougainvillea close-up

Butterfly meal for Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Cielo's sister's cat

Oblivious to everything