Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday August 10, 2021 Orozco

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday August 10, 2021

The rian is just soaking into the parched ground so that is good.  The house isn't as dirty as after many other rains.

Our little fill in Charlie's pasture was just a-running this morning and wouldn't even stop to inspect the fruit I had picked off the ground further up the road.  I just love watching horses in a pasture.

We were up at 5am (late) this morning and didn't really want to get up but we had an abbreviated walk because nature was urgently calling.  Not listening is not a good thing....

I did chores, etc., and had a snack until 11am then crashed for 4 hours!  Mostly it was cuddling with up to 6 dogs on the bed but I just didn't want to get up.

At 4pm we were meeting with the artist Jorge Orozco to see what little he had for sale at the moment.  One was worth taking home but we had come up with another idea before going...  Cristina had a photo of herself and Christian from about 8 months before his death and she suggested that she may like a painting...  She only had a very small cel photo to work with so I had to do my magic to give Jorge something to work with.  He showed us samples of some of his portrait work and they weren't bad, always lighting changed from the original photos, but easily recognizeable, so we ordered a painting.  I just finished sending him my updated version of the photo that we want him to work with.  He will put in a colorful background.   We pick it up in 10 days for about $125 USD.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Jorge Orozco art

I liked this one

A sample of his portraiture

A nice artwork in process

Jorge on Sat with the raffle painting

This is the one I wanted...

This will be a painting soon