Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday August 17, 2021 Drat

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday August 17, 2021

The rain was heavy this morning so it washed out our walk and continued off-and-on most of the morning.  I didn't mind, I slept in another 3 hours.

We were supposed to be doing a free photo shoot for an unusual young lady from Venezuela who hangs her hat in BugaLaGrande, is very poor, and lives with her brother.  I was actually going to pay her for allowing the shoot and she would have a portfolio to take with her to better her circumstances.The appointment was for noon today and I had gone to a lot of trouble to prepare for it.  She has no phone, probably no internet, and no way to contact her.  Of course, she did not show.

We waited until 3pm and then decided to get on with our chores that we had postponed.  We took Zorra to the vet Huellas where they have a new, tiny young lady now doing the vet work.  She is at least the 4th vet in 3 years there.  Zorra has a multitude of problems and has started to choke and vomit upon eating almost anything.  We were very concerned as that is life-threatening.  Her skin, teeth, incontinence and nails were secondary, but all addressed.  Now we have medication and have to return for special shampoo tomorrow, and.. we got her nails cut.  They were so darn long she was avoiding walking, poor thing.  Hopefully we can turn the corner for her and allow her a better life.

I was kinda hoping (the watched pot never boils) that the Venelozana would be waiting at the door but it is not to be.  I dismantled all my preparations and will get back to normal.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

New rose in bloom