Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday August 3, 2021 Odd

 SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday August 3, 2021

The sleep last night was interrupted by Negrita barking outside.  It is good to have protectors, but I don't appreciate the 1am wake up calls.

We haven't had rain for a while so I decided to water all the plants and fledgling trees.  Somebody has to look after them.  I also decided that I need some help to do clean-up and repairs in the back yard.  Supposedly Lorena will come in the morning.

I had leftover pizza and peach cake for lunch.  Hey, that is a feast I could live with every day.  Even the dogs were getting morsels.

We got a message that the life insurance has been cancelled effective July 29th.  The clever crooks cancelled it the day after the last withdrawal even though we signed off July 3.  Bastards with no conscience work here.

My lovely sister Yvette sent me some family recipes that we will be trying soon.  We went out for groceries so I tried to pick up ingredients that I remembered, especially for Mom's outmeal squares, a true delight!  Trying to find corn syrup so far has been a challenge, and Cristina doubts that we can find it.  I don't think that maple syrup or pancake syrup will give the right taste though....  I just checked PriceSmart and they don't have any either.... but Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey might be an interesting alternative.....  Which reminds me, PriceSmart sent a note about membership renewal, however their site won't let me complete the transaction.  Perhaps they are doing it automatically?

I hope you enjoy the pictures = BACKWARDS AGAIN.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

2 kittens exploring without dogs

Dogs are outside while they wander

Golden Silk Spider

Saffron Finches

SF

GSS

Turkey Buzzards

GSS

GSS

GSS

A starter pod of plantain