Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tuesday June 22, 2021 Unroutine

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday June 22, 2021

Didn't sleep very well again but I still stayed in bed until it was time for the 4:30am dog walk.  I had to cut chores short because we were out the door at 6:45am to pick up Aunt Nativa.  

It was another speculative run to Emssenaar for diapers for Victor Hugo.  The last few had not been successful.  The lineup outside was only about 4 people but the inside group was slow to get served.  We sat for almost 2 hours only to be told "not today" again....  Grrrrr

 Since it was now 9am we decided to swing by HomeCenter to try to get the delivery address for my new recliner corrected.  The idiot processing the order wrote down Calle instead of Carrera, in spite of having to repeat it several times as the orders got fudged up....  Cristina supposedly got it sorted out but we have yet to receive the requested confirmation.   Grrrrr

We dropped off Nativa and stopped into Huellas to get another big bag of dog food.  I don't know why they can't seem to have 2 of anything in stock since the blockades began.

We got home and Aram was waiting for us.  They finally got the documentation from Jireh's biological father to allow them to travel.  They are now leaving in a week, on the 29th, again.

Cris slipped out with the hair clippers to cut Victor Hugo's hair, then she has stopped to yak with her friend at the park and have a cholado.  She needs some diversion because she really has no hobbies.

I did early poop patrol, put out more mouse poison, then decided to get the burning barrel active.  Much of the tree branches underneath the pile are still pretty wet so this will be a work in progress.  The barrel is working well and the smoke seems to be managing to avoid the near neighbours.....  I don't know what insect was in my work gloves but it sure gave me several itchy bites....

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards again).   

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

This rose will bloom soon

Male and female Golden Silk Spiders

I put a white dot next to the 5 GSS in this grouping

Firebug at work

Smoke is avoiding neighbours

Lovely drive home

Lovely overhanging trees in portions of the route

And a sunny day

A refreshing drive.