Monday, June 28, 2021

Monday June 28, 2021 Heat

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday June 28, 2021

I found out this morning that it wasn't Charlie in the pasture yesterday, but it was a young beautiful filly (I think) and I took a shot with my phone.  I doubt that she will be there for long but it is always nice to see horses along our walk.  Today we saw at least 4.

It is a warm day here, over 30C.  I have seen notices on Facebook of temperatures in BC up to 48C (118F).  Too darn hot for me.  I think I will stay here in the tropics, lol.

I have written to our health provider to see about getting re-vaccinated with a vaccine approved to enter Canada.  They have yet to respond.

I also gandered at flight prices from September to November and I think we can swing it, with the little help of repaid loans.  I can't book until a few things fall into place, like the vaccine business....

Aram came in this afternoon to try to print boarding passes but that again wasn't allowed by Spirit Air.  They are leaving at 7am to fly at 2pm to Ft Lauderdale.   They want to have lots of time to sort out any last minute hitches like last time.  Aram then flies out of Miami to Knoxville, TN the next morning at 7am.    I almost told him to go straight from Ft Lauderdale to Miami because the TSA lineups there take hours...  I will never again go via Miami.  I don't even want to land anywhere in the USA when traveling.

Aram hoped to be back for a movie this evening after standing me up last night, but just messaged that he can't return.  Then I will see him before 7am to pick up our fan, hose, and bathroom scale that we lent them, and to bring him zip ties to secure their suitcases.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Filly of the morning

Papaya tree just surviving

Stunning roses

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

WOW roses

Plantains almost ready to pick

These are almost there

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS