Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday June 2, 2021 Family

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday June 2, 2021

Happy 81st brother Laurent.

This was my excuse to begin calling all the family today and have heart-to-heart chats with my siblings.  Using my 500 minutes is something I should definitely do more often.  Catching up on their situations is at times heart-wrenching but they are all such good persons and we are in the 61 to 82 age group and are all still surviving.  We must be thankful for those small blessings as everyone has their own crosses to bear and it is good to know that family is always there for you.

The girls found Negro last night and delivered him here so he slept overnight in the living room.  He came with my other 4 dogs on an abbreviated walk this morning.  It has been a while since I walked 5 dogs and it is just too much.  Negro and Rocas are both too big and not great on the leash.  So Negro had a further chemotherapy treatment this afternoon and is sleeping it off.

We slipped out to pay my cel bill, grab some money, pick up my veggies, slip into Tulua to get my monopod from John, and then grab some cheese buns from the bakery.

Chopping cabbage, arranging the dog food and water, cleaning up outside and taking photos whacked me out so a 3 hour nap was in order.

It was 30C in most places I have family in Western Canada today, same as here.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Tom Thumb

Gorgeous

Another angle

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS


GSS

GSS

Killer

Negro