Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sunday June 21, 2021 La Marina

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday June 21, 2021

Happy 61st Birthday to youngest brother Norm.

We took Turi and Nene for a short trip to the cemetery after lunch.  Nene needed a leash because he was like a wild man, so happy to be outside.  Turi was her usual calm self, always close by and not needing a leash.

Then we decided to make a little drive to la Marina even though it was incredibly dull and cloudy.  Maybe this helped us notice more odd things even though we did not get photos of everything, like one of the intercity Willys Jeeps loaded to the gills, with eggs strapped to the hood!  I got another one photographed from the hip because I wanted to be surreptitious about it and catch it before it sped by.  I also had taken another photo at the cemetery from the hip, maybe you can figure out which one.

I have photos of 2 bird decorations made out of tires that came out good.  I felt silly enough to test Merlin to identify the second one.  I guffawed when it came up with a Turquoise Dacnis!!!!  So much for facial recognition, lol.

Aram is coming for a movie in a few moments and I'm running late.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Cemetery

Turi, Cristina, Nene

Cemetery

Gorgeous flowering tree

Concrete tomb covers

Cattle and egrets near Tulua

Boys and dog

Boys and dog

Andes beauty

Tire bird

Tire bird

Bull with a tie?

Bulls and egrets

Egret

Honest!  I caught a fish this big.

Cattle country around La Marina

Willy transport

Andes beauty

Protesters damage remains