Saturday, June 5, 2021

Saturday June 5, 2021 Jireh

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday June 5, 2021

I was feeling listless all day and could not even concentrate working on photos.  I tried working on about 10 photos but didn't like the results of about 8 of them so I gave up and went for another nap.

We were invited by Aram and Liliana for daughter Jireh's brithday at 5pm which got pushed back to 6pm because he had trouble getting hamburger buns in town and had to wait for a delivery truck to arrive.  The gathering was held on the 3rd floor terrace in lovely weather and threatening skies all around.

Jireh is a surprising 14 years old so the clothes that Cristina bought for a 12-year-old may be all wrong, but she wouldn't listen to me and phone Liliana for correct sizes....  It's a terrible thing to be always right.

We survived on munchies until the hamburgers and fries made they upstairs after 7pm but they were worth the wait.  A couple of other friends were on hand for the celebration and we had long conversations with one young man who was very interested in learning about Canada.

Happy 14th Jireh.

I hope you enjoy the pictures, done after my bedtime.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Gilma was across the road visiting her sister

Dusk

Liliana and her Mom

Jireh (left) and friends




Luka


 





Aram, Jireh, Liliana