Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday June 3, 2021 Recharging

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday June 3, 2021

We walked this morning and were joined by Nero who had been let out last night.  He accompanied us for 1/2 of our walk then found some friends to play with.

I have really been lazy today.  I took a few photos but have been napping most of the day.

Aram just stopped by to make color copies of the travel documents from the US Embassy that he picked up today in Armenia.  Now the problem is trying to find reasonably priced tickets to get them and the dog Luka to Florida.  It is high season for tickets and I guess Covid has no effect on that. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Still beautiful

Longicorn - Trachyderes succinctus - (it flies)

Longicorn - Trachyderes succinctus (wicked antennae)

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Male GSS