Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wednesday June 16, 2021 Injections

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday June 16, 2021

I found 3 older photos in the Lumix which I sporadically use when I don't want to drag the Nikon into danger.  One I took on the way home on the 7th of a fairly common scene in our town, horses, cars and motorcycles competing for space.


The other two I took in HomeCenter on the 10th when we were searching for hardware.  We had looked again at a recliner they have for sale, cloth, like I want, and similar to the ones we had in Cuenca.  I kept turning away, but my 'leather' one is almost finished and a quick conversion in my head said this is only $272 USD!  So we enquired and, lo and behold, it was on sale for 764,800, delivered, only $208 USD!!  So we said we'll take it, delivered to Andalucia...  I don't know why they said they couldn't deliver that week, but to come back next week...  I get so tired of ridiculous BS like this that I find it hard to be civil...  Customer service in Latin America.....  Grrrrrrrrrrrr

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, Cristina insisted that we attend to an appointment for tummy fat injections...  Out of curiosity I went along with it.  About 60 pokes in my abdomen, to be followed by a massage on Friday and the very chubby therapist insists that it works....  Somehow,.... I have serious doubts and am certain this is more snake oil money out the window....   But, only $22 USD for both of us for the 2 appointments.  It is worth the risk I think.  We know Cielo from previous massage work after a previous surgery for Cristina.  Back then, she lived very close to Miguel and Adiela.  She is a little further away now and in a bungalow rowhouse complex that is complicated to enter.  She did however have some interesting art on the walls.

Had problems getting internet at her home until I had to restart the phone.  I think that that will be my go-to move from now on.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The place is bigger than it looks outside.

Loved this artwork

The cat's fancy new water bowl?

Another intriguing artwork