Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday June 4, 2021 Outing

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday June 4, 2021

It rained hard around 2am and woke me up and was raining at 4:30am so the dog walk was cancelled.  I went back to bed until after 7am before exercising, showering and doing my chores.

We got invited last night to a birthday party tomorrow, so we had to go to Tulua to find suitable gifts.  Cristina is in her element in the huge clothing store of Decada while I just lose my patience.

We had a nice lunch downtown and pulled into Dollar City to buy the odd necessity.  For me, it was bagies and dish paste for the kitchen.  I surprised myself by not buying a thing in the snack aisle!  

Every time we go out and leave 11 dogs in the house I worry that we may one day return to carnage after a mob incident.  We have been most fortunate to be home for those which we can quell quickly.  They all howl loudly when we leave but sleep mostly while we are away, avoiding trouble.

Aram is coming to watch a movie tonight.  I think we will watch Sergeant York this time.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Saffron Finches

SF

Shiny Cowbird

SC

SC

Common Ruddy Ground Dove

My main friend, Turi

Tom Thumb

TT

Golden Silk Spider

Lasting rose beauty