Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday June 19, 2021 Lighting

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday June 19, 2021

We did the dog walk and I was rushing to get things done, garbage, etc because we were supposed to pick up Aunnt Nativa at 6:30.  At 5:50 I rouse Cristina who says Nativa called it off last night!  And, of course, she didn't tell me.....

So, this morning Cristina went out visiting and I embarked on a long-neglected project.  When we moved in here there was a large spotlight set up at the far end of the patio which only shone into the orange tree there, so it was useless.  I had disconnected it and stored the bulb.  For a few days I had been ruminating about how and where to install it where it could be of some use...  At night the patio could use better lighting when people are over, or when they are ministering to Killer.  I finally decided on putting it outside our bedroom window, shining over Killer's area and towards the open space to the backyard.  Easy-peasy, but I had to find a plug to splice on it and to move the electrical outlet I had made for the bug killer 3 years ago.  Then it was a simple matter of wiring it to the window grating and it works!  It ain't fancy, but it does the trick. 

There were 3 hummingbirds vying for the feeders today.  One for sure was a definite newbie because he was even checking out the artificial flowers we have back there.  The more the merrier.

Aram came over at 4:30 for a farewell drink.  I didn't have celery, but the Caesars were darn delicious anyway.  It only took the one to make me wobbly, so they must have been good.  A little blast of the past from home.. (Calgary, the birthplace of the Caesar).

Aram is to come back later with our bathroom scale.  The 3 of them are leaving here at 8:30am tomorrow with 5 bags, 3 of them heavy...(Liliana's)...  I checked their airline allowances.  They already paid for 3 standard bag weights so they can expect to pay up to another $380 at the airport likely.  It will be worth it for them to get to the USA.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

"New" patio light

That is a big bulb!

Golden Silk Spider - good shot

A new Tom Thumb

GSS

TT

TT

TT

Must be a newcomer...

Checking out artificial flowerd

He looks confused

Back to the feeders

A nice treat!