Monday, June 7, 2021

Monday June 7, 2021 Excuses

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday June 7, 2021

We got the news that a 43-year-old nephew had a severe heart attack in BC.  Get well quickly Darcy!

It is also the 53rd birthday of my son Todd.  Happy Birthday son! 

The dog walks are almost boring when we don't see any regulars along our route.  One fellow as up early trying to find his horse, I didn't see it anywhere.

After my quick morning nap I decided that we should buy the rest of the diapers for Ana Julia and get dogfood and birdseed, if we could.  After 2 stops we found diapers.  Huellas had a different brand of dog food, cheaper quality but more pricey, but we can't afford to be choosy.  They also had a little birdseed, good for maybe 3 days only.

So we then decided to run the diapers in to Miguel for a little drive.  Cristina especially is getting cabin fever.

I made the mistake on Saturday of offering to see if it was possible for us to look after Aram's 9-month old big, playful, unmannered puppy Luka.  They are all leaving on June 20th but the dog likely can't find flights for 2 months.  I wanted him to bring the dog this morning to stay a while but he said he would do it at 5pm when they return from a family outing to Tulua.

At 5pm he is trying to beg off with excuses because he is tired...  I exploded and read him the riot act.  Such inconsiderate behaviour never sits well with me and he acts always like a spoiled child, always changing the times for things when we have rearranged our schedules to accomodate them.  It happens almost every time and I was fed up with it.

He came at 5:30pm with Luka who is already bigger than all our dogs and most took exception to his presence, especially the smallest, Nene.  We were there to quickly quell any beginnings of confrontations but I wonder what would happen when we are not around.  The big puppy is happy for company and wants to play but is overly rough because of his size and awkwardness.  Cristina thought that the first test went somewhat well but I still have grave reservations.  We will try again tomorrow at 10am for a few hours to see how they get along with minimum supervision.  

If a fight starts, dogs tend to join in the meleee and then we have a massacre on our hands.  I don't want to be stuck inside for 2 months (or more, - no guarantees to timing) just to keep peace between our 11 dogs and a stupid rough puppy.  I wish that I had kept my mouth shut.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

White rosebud opening

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

Saffron Finches

SF

SF

SF

It turns out that this is a Female Shiny Cowbird !