Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tuesday June 1, 2021 Regulating

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday June 1, 2021

Because of a good rain last night we had to shorten the morning walk but one thought kept going through my mind.  Most of our regular sights in the morning are mostly gone, some apparently for good, boo hoo...  Charlie the chestnut horse, Whitey the horse, the pinto, Amigo the old dog, and even Negro the black street dog, etc., haven't been seen in a bit.  Cristina went out all day today basically to try to track down Negro for another doctor's appointment.  She is convinced he knows about an upcoming doctor's visit and is in hiding.

Leonel responded to our request to come either Tuesday or Friday if possible (day before garbage pickup) to cut our long lawn.  He said he could come at 2 pm but was able to bump that up to noon.  I was not able to buy beer this last week so he had to suffer with Cola for refreshment.  He worked quickly and I was amazed that he only had 4 trash bags at the end!  The back yard sure looks good though after a fresh cut and it is so easy to find the objects of the Poop Patrol...

My son bought himself a lovely used boat for fishing.  Hopefully we can get out on a little fishing trip some day soon.  I love trolling 10 feet off the reeds with any kind of shiny spoon and catch and release jackfish.  They are aggressive and put up a good fight but I have no interest in eating them.  Cleaning fish is not one of my skills, buying good steaks is, .... and cooking good smokies...

I saw some active Golden Silk Spiders and took a couple of videos which I spliced together for you to see them in action.  They are harmless and utterly fascinating.  One of them is in the inside atrium area.  I work hard to keep their webs from getting low and in our walking lanes.

https://youtu.be/KAdq4tIl6Zc

Still no word since the original receipt response from Colombian Immigration.

My mosquito killers have left the USA.  With trucking getting back to normal, hopefully I will see them in a week or two.

The mice are sure gobbling up the peanut butter and poison pellets.  I may not even get to try any of the peanut butter for myself??

Itchiness made me trim my goatee and my hair.  I don't know why they itch when they get a certain length....  They sure feel good and cool when cut nice and short.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Naturally camouflaged Grigi

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Vermilion Flycatchers abandoned nest

GSS

GSS

My gorgeous rosebud

GSS x 4

Cooperation at the feeder

I can't identify this bird

It is not a Common Ruddy Ground Dove, I don't think.

Bad shots of Tom Thumb today

Leonel really took charge today

Gotta love the result

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT