Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday June 24, 2021 Papaya

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday June 24, 2021

Yes, last night a heavy rainstorm took down our papaya tree that had a very light root system.  So today, with the help of Daniel, we moved it further down the wall and replanted it and secured it.  Hopefully it will continue to grow and supply us with healthy papayas.

It was raining again at 4:30am so we did not walk again.  So I slept in a bit and it was refreshing for a change.

I refilled the hummingbird feeders so Tom Thumb is happier.

Later in the morning we went for groceries and got everything except green apples and milk.  We can get those tomorrow.  Then I had to spend quite a while cutting up my cabbage and my muscles are screaming at me.  TENS machine to the rescue.

Also the blender was put to use again to liquify my Guanabana for the salads.  This is the supposedly best cancer-fighting fruit called Soursop in other locations.

Claudia returned to finish the back 1/2 of the housecleaning.  The dead Golden Silk Spider is finally removed and I see the girls even cleaning the BBQ.

Aram came by for more copies and said that he will return to watch a movie at 6pm if he can make it.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Papaya tree fell over last night

Not enough root systen to hold it.

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

GSS

GSS

GSS

Relocated Papaya

Rose opening beautifully

GSS with Baby sack (enlarge)

Tom Thumb likes the new nectar