Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday June 14, 2021 Mundane

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday June 14, 2021

OMG, we seem to be in such a rut.  When will the world return to some semblance of normality???  Our walks with the dogs are even getting boring because our usual greeters along the route have gone AWOL. 

I contacted the KIA manager to make an appointment for the warranty check for Lizzie next week.  He hasn't responded yet, but has seen the message.  I like to get in first thing and not dally around.  Waiting patiently is not my strong suit and I will probably walk over to David's and spend the morning.  I just spoke to David and he would love the company even though we will see each other this Sunday for racing again.

I loaded the burning barrel with a lot of leaves from the yard and did a feeble attempt to light it through one of the air holes but I wasn't upset.  I know that I am not a good firebug, many leaves are still a little green, and I am in no hurry.

I was out of veggies so that necessitated a trip to a Fruver market around the corner and then to Andaluz market up the street where we got mainly birdseed.  Then I needed to chop up the cabbages (red and green) and mix them, and put the guanabana in the blender for future use.  My muscles seem really sore at the moment from my exertions today.  Time to use the TENS machine...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Big female Golden Silk Spider

Leaves ready to burn

This gal is a heavyweight

Killer is on guard

Grigo frolicking in the sun

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

Mrs Shiny Cowbird with Saffron Finches

Different pose

Mr Shiny Cowbird makes his appearance