Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday May 20, 2021 Shortages

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday May 20, 2021

My Ferrari team of LeClerc and Sainz came in 1-2 in the 2nd practice run today in Monaco.  Charles LeClerc is actually from Monaco so a win by him would certainly make the home crowd happy on Sunday.  It truly pains me that I can't watch this with David.

I had a good 3 hour nap after chores this morning.  Those recharges sure help.

The infuriating strike blockade is now causing shortages that affect our family, like milk, bread, popcorn, peanuts, meat, beer, etc.  There was even no large bags of dog food at Huellas, but they promised that one of their workers would smuggle us a bag tomorrow.  We usually get 2 bags to last around 2 weeks but we will take what we can get.

I finally got hold of a chat person at the Government and they have given me the website to try to apply for citizenship and a Passport here.  I will take my time and do it slowly because I only want to do it once, with a clear head.

Tom Thumb graced me with a couple of quick visits.  I am amazed how skinny he looks to the naked eye, but yet looks chubbier in the photos.  He also changes shape so easily by squatting and fluffing those gorgeous feathers.

Yesterday I ordered some fancy mosquito killers and they are already in shipping mode.  If they work as promised, I will be extremely happy.  Out back there are a tremendous amount of insects in rainy weather.  Thank God few make it into the house.

The paper bag trick to scare away wasps was a big failure.  I have had 2 other cloth fake nests that we had in the rafters to see if birds would nest in them but they didn't, so we have now put these two out to see if they will fool the wasps...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Bugs in the late afternoon sun

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

Golden Silk Spider

Fake wasp nest

TT

TT

TT