Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wednesday May 12, 2021 VACCINE!

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday May 12, 2021

Wednesday was promising to be a typical Poop and Garbage Patrol Day, boring and sticky...   I took a few photos outside for you and Tom did not cooperate at all.

Cristina clipped Buddy and Nene a bit then went on the Chappy to clip the hair of Victor Hugo when I got an exciting message from our friend Wolf.  

I could go get my second vaccination today or tomorrow!

I wasn't going to let anything slip through my fingers so I called Cristina and was ready by the time she returned.  Of course, this means going to the BugaLaGrande Hospital.......  Naturally, the roadblocks were solidly in place on the main highway, both directions.  One biker told us if we go down the wrong southbound lane we could get through, so we backtracked and followed his bad advice..  Only bicycles and motos were getting through,... so we turned back again, and were amazed to see an ambulance and 2 gas trucks moving down the northbound lane and they were sure to be very unhappy when they saw the additional barricade to negate turning into Tulua!

There was a side road heading into the sugar cane and Cristina didn't think that we could wind our way to BugaLaGrande but we asked a lady at the corner.  She said it was possible so off we went, probably taking a longer route than necessary because it seemed like forever before we saw the town.

The lineup was short and we had done the initial paperwork by 1:50pm, waited a bit, got vaccinated, and didn't even have to wait the 20 minutes afterwards, so we left there at 2:20pm.  I took note of my present mileage and we followed people back, probably on a bit shorter route than we did coming ourselves, but it was still 12 kms over 40 minutes on bad, dusty roads.  

But, our vaccination is done, we can travel hopefully soon, and we are VERY happy campers....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher at her nest in our tree

The white rose will bloom soon

The peach rose soon too

Golden Silk Spider

Tom Thumb + roses

TT and rose

GSS

GSS

GSS

Saffron Finches

Mr Vermilion Flycatcher


Proof the deed is done

Waiting my turn

The lovely detour

Following a motorcycle

Through the sugar cane country

The trucks know this detour.