Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday May 22, 2021 Bored

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday May 22, 2021

The day are beginning to melt into each other with little variance in the same old routines and little desire, or ability, to change them.  We are blockaded into our little town with no reasonable end in sight and it is beginning to really annoy me.

Even poop and garbage patrol is almost a welcome diversion, .. well, not really,... but you get the idea.

I look out back to see if Tom Thumb is being active and check on Killer and use the electronic racket to reduce the number of flies around him.  Then I checcked and clipped, and moved the 2 rose pots (white and peach) on the unused BBQ pad.  The birds are enjoying all the birdseed we are putting out across the yard and we accumulate quite a lot of them.

I am so bored that I would even like to cook for company, but there aren't many here worth inviting any more, and Aram's family don't eat meat... 

I updated my List to watch on NetFlix.  That was my big excitement for the day.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

2nd white rose still blooming

Saffron Finches like this feeder's new location

Golden Silk Spider under patio roof

Killer

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT