Thursday, May 6, 2021

Thursday May 6, 2021 Patience

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday May 6, 2021

Charlie the chestnut horse hasn't been in his pasture for a long time now but this morning there was a gorgeous Pinto in his place.  I will have to make friends with it if it hangs around.

I continue to go to the Gym in the mornings.  Even 15 minutes on my favourite machine is a big help.

I spent the morning changing my mailing address in Canada to Edmonton.  Getting hold of Government agencies is a pain and I was shocked when Service Canada actually called me here, as I asked, to change addresses on my Pensions and OAS.  I don't really expect to hear back from CRA Revenue Canada who have made their site ridiculously inaccessible.  I finally got through to their out-of-country number, did the push this, push that, routine only to be told after 15 minutes of long-distance that the wait time would be 4 hours, after which they could hang up on us...  Totally insane....  Some places like eBay, Amazon, and my Bank are easy.

Cristina went out to spend the afternoon with her friend who sells cholados at the main park.  She checked D-Uno and said it is virtually empty.  As far as we know, roads are still blocked and not much has changed since yesterday.  The leftists scoff that President Duque has withdrawn the contentious tax reform proposal which was the excuse for the protests.  This may not end until he resigns...  Welcome to Latin American politics.

Cristina had moved a female Golden Silk Spider from the patio to the papaya tree this morning where there already was a large female.  The outcome this afternoon was not good as the homewrecker appears to have been killed by the existing resident.  I have good photos, and film at Eleven, lol:

https://youtu.be/9-trDo3Xlbo

So, we continue to be housebound and quiet.  Aram says he has got all his paperwork from the US embassy in Bogota completed but cannot get to the airport.  I sure hope things quieten down very soon.  Too many innocent people's lives are being disrupted needlessly, can't work, can't travel,... etc.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

I moved this one off the patio too

Two female GSS battle

One has the upper hand

Is it over?

Gorgeous rosebud

And another

2 roses and 3 rosebuds

Finishing off the interloper

Yes, it is over

The victor looks at its defeated rival

Big meal tonight