Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday May 24, 2021 Salvador

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday May 24, 2021

Our newest, and littlest dog, Salvador, is very old and we basically cured him of his tumours, but the chemotherapy is hard on an old dog.  The poor guy has been throwing up excessively for a couple of days and then overnight the pukes were laden with blood.  He looked so listless and forlorn this morning that I was sure he was dying.

Cristina and Claudia took him to Huellas vet clinic and they have determined that the chemo has started, or badly aggravated, an ulcer.  It is thought that they can treat it with drugs.  He spent they day at the vet and is now returned home, to our home, .... dog #12 is officially ours...

Even though I did not have a good sleep or nap, I decided to contact the Colombian Government for recommendations, chicken or the egg, to renew my existing Identity card, the Cedula, as a foreigner, or start the process for citizenship with a Citizen's Cedula and a Colombian passport.  They actually just responded and, while I haven't looked at everything, 4 pages of instructions are for applying for citizenship...  I will look it all over again when I am well rested.

I spent most of the afternoon working on photos, then I took a few for you, from a chair set under the mango tree.

Cristina cut up the first papaya off our own tree and it is as good as any papaya we have ever tasted anywhere, flavourful and juicy....  More coming on that tree....  Yummy!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I just realized that all the dog photos today are of our 4 males......  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Poor Salvador has little energy left this morning

Saffron Finch

SF

Bad shot of Buddy licking his nose

Little Nene was enjoying the outdoors

Bad shots of Tom Thumb

TT

TT

Killer enjoying the afternoon in the sun

SF

Common Ruddy Ground Dove and Saffron Finches