Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday May 15, 2021 Tired

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday May 15, 2021

So I haven't slept in 2 nights, Melatonin notwithstanding, so I have to really concentrate to drag my sorry butt from one location to another.  I manage to walk the dogs every morning and it did try to rain upon our return but that was short-lived.  A fitful morning nap did little to improve my mood.

Salvador, our latest rescue, the little old guy has responded to his chemotherapy excellently, and his tumours are virtually non-existent now.  However, he has been vomiting severely the last couple of days so Claudia took him for more treatment.  He is a noisy little old brat, but a tiny protector who likes attention and a warm hug.  He is constantly in our feet.

One of my sandal straps came loose so we made a trip to the neighbourhood shoemaker.  Then we paid the water bill on the way to get groceries.  Our main store, Andaluz, is still open and managing to get sufficient stock so we can get most of our supplies, cabbage, veggies, honey, popcorn, birdseed, meat for dog food, etc.  But it is very evident all the things missing, like meat products, sausages, etc.  These road blockades are really getting my dander up.  If I was dealing with these heartless fools, they would not survive the ordeal.

So, after lunch, we tried to nap again without much success.  I was/am downloading another series on the Medicis of Florence, Italy, Godfathers of The Renaissance, at a time when they bought their way to the Papacy.  It is riveting stuff.  There is also another longer series that will take a very long time to download, a genuine overnighter, plus,... but we will see how I like this one first.

 We have thunder in the area but it is not translating into any rain right now.  It is cool, so I am happy the way it is.  I brought Killer back onto the patio, just in case though.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Female Saffron Finch

Male and female flicking seed down to others

GSS

GSS

White rose at its best

2 male saffron Finches