Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Monday May 10, 2021 Project

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday May 10, 2021

I am combining today's and tomorrow's word Blog for a specific reason here, and will publish another for tomorrow's date with basically photos that I want to stand alone for easy reference.  You will see why in a moment.

I walked the dogs and went to Gym both days  It was wet Monday but dry Tuesday.

Aram, the magician, made it home from Bogota, flying to Armenia and jumping on the back of a motorbike to get here.  Unbelievably, contrary to what's online, and what I have seen with my own eyes, he claims that the route was clear for them except for 1 mile where everyone was two-way for one mile in the northbound lanes....  We had offered him a similar thing, expecting long detours, but he beat us to it.  Word is that gasoline is again for sale in the northbound lanes, south of town.  Wouldn't it be nice if this strike was over??!!

So, Monday, Cristina has Lorena's daughter Sofia here all day so I undertook a project..   I went through about 12,000 photos to pick out some of the 40-odd species of birds I have managed to photograph here.  I was pretty bleary-eyed by the time I went to watch my Netflix, now onto a German series, "Dogs Of Berlin".  Conflicts between Nazis and Turkish immigrants has lots of potential..

So, no photos on this particular Blog.  See Tuesday's for the results of my bird project.

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.