Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday May 31, 2021 Army

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday May 31, 2021

Wow, May is over today...

We headed in late morning to pick up Cristina's Mom, Ana Julia smd give her a late Mother's Day treat.  I paid my health insurance while we were in the area and slipped across town to a Herradura where we had a nice lunch at Mr Wok.  Their deep-fried shrimp were extra tasty today.

Then the women bored me to death with clothes shopping and then a coffee.   God give me patience...  Sorry it's all been spent.

On the way back, we stopped at the place where Ana Julia usually picks up her monthly Government stipend (pension) and this time they refused it because she needed a copy of her cedula.  When you want to find a copy shop, you can't,... and Miguel's old printer doesn't work....  Oh well...  They can sort it out.

Then we went to HomeCenter to get more mouse poison, and drill bits to replace those broken by Aram.  I also picked up a few more screws which always come in handy.  I am in my element in a hardware store, but I still just quickly find what I want, buy it and get out....

Naturally, Cristina now wanted insecticide for the orange trees, available only back on the other side of town, where we were an hour earlier.....  Grrrrrrrr.  I will give her credit though, this time she didn't dally at all.  Insecticide isn't sexy or come in an array of style and colours.

Finally leaving Tulua, we saw soldiers deploying on the overpass we use to come and go.  I don't know if this is in response to another strike being called or not, but probably.....   I, for one, am darn glad to have the army there to stare down the hooligans that want to hold the public hostage.  I will help...  Just give me a sniper's rifle with a night scope....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

New Rosebud

Rose in full bloom

GSS

GSS

Ana Julia and Cristina lounging over coffee

Hooray...  Soldiers...

Glad to have them guard our routes