Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunday May 16, 2021 Recovery

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday May 16, 2021

So, my youngest granddaughter is 21 years old today!  Happy Birthday Danai!!!!  It is not your fault that it makes me feel so old.

Better sleep last night and better naps are helping me recover my sanity in this time of complete boredom.

When I went out with the dogs at 4:30am there was evidence of a heavy rain during the night that I didn't hear.  That means that we avoid going by the Charlie/Pinto pasture where there is always a lake across the road after a heavy rain.  We try to stay where there are grassy areas for them to do their duty (doody).

The water was off all day until 2pm as well.  I guess working people either have an emergency tank like us or they need to plan ahead for these common emergencies.  I have to continually remind myself that overall life is pretty darn good here, and we can afford it.

I did go out back and trim the orange tree that also was overhanging the patio roof.  I will pick up the debris another day when it is dry.  I took a bunch of photos of Tom Thumb and kept only two.  They were all bad and disappointing....  Sorry.

We just had another very strange quick rain a few minutes ago, very common here, and I don't mind the cooling effect it provides.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

White rose still looks great

Tom Thumb

TT

Killer

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Golden web