Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday November 24, 2020 Gifts

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 24, 2020

This morning we missed seeing all our "friends" once again.  All four missing at once is a concern as we look forward to greeting these pals on our morning walk.  A heavier than normal sprinkle made us beat a hasty retreat.

I spent the day working on more "kids" photos, remakes of previously uploaded photos taken 8-9 years ago.  I did a good month's worth just today.

Cristina dug out my kangaroo fanny pack that was a gift to me in 2000 from my good friends Frank and Helen Russo who visited me in Calgary and enjoyed a "white hat" ceremony and the Calgary Stampede.  Those were fun days and they surprised me with this parting gift, distinctively Australian for sure.  I am sentimental about keeping gifts and have many received many, many years ago.   I hope she looks after it.  Gifts don't seem to have the same meaning to her.  We did a return visit in 2006 to Melbourne (Dingley) and enjoyed the Commonwealth Games being held there and were given a grand tour by Frank.  Seeing the marsupials, Great Ocean Road, Philip Island and the Fairy penguins, and the gold town of Bendigo are memories to last a lifetime.

One missing fellow, the larger Golden Silk Spider has returned!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Special gift, kangaroo-hide fanny pack.

He is back!

Golden Silk Spider.