Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday November 9, 2020 Success

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday November 9, 2020

So we were off again early to pick up the ailing Nina from the Animal Park and drop her off at the vet John Faber Rojas for her operation on her cancerous teat.  

Then we went to LA14 for a quick grocery run since we were in town anyway.  Trying to avoid snacks is almost impossible for me.  I know that I should substitute exercise and more walking for the late snacking, but I am too exhausted by the time darkness at 6pm rolls around.

I cooked up some pork "filet mignon" and it is divine!  I also had bought another package today.  I am saving 1/2 for lunch tomorrow.  I really don't eat much at lunch, no breakfast at all, and I am a good boy until 6pm, then I have my salad followed by the snacks...  It's a tradition now....

We had a great thunderstorm with heaps of rain this afternoon.  With thunder, Lorena's dog (another Nina) always seems to come to our door for safety.  The neighbour came over and said Nina was also hanging around all morning outside when we were out. 

 I guess I don't have to fix that doghouse because young Daniel will take that on.  He can use the experience.

During the rainstorm we got the call to come and get Nina after her operation.  And we goy the great news that the operation was a success and that she will probably not need any more chemotherapy!!!  That is thrilling news.

So now it is calm and quiet, 26.5C in the house and that feels cool.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Peach rosebud 1

Peach rosebud 2

Golden Silk Spider 1

GSS 2

GSS3

Killer in a good mood

Plantains are 2 stories high!