Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tuesday November 17, 2020 Internet

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 17, 2020

Last night I was trying to watch The Crown on Netfllix and the signal cut out 10 times.  Every 2 times I sent a note on Messenger with my phone to Movistar that the intermittent signal was rearing its ugly head AGAIN.  I had been sending them fairly nasty notes regarding their lousy service to try to get action for over 2 months.  Our problem is that the competition seems to have an even worse record.

It was wet and spitting as I walked the dogs this morning so we cut it short and stayed close.  The whole day had been cloudy and threatening, only 26.4C at the moment, really comfortable for me, but cool for Cristina! 

So this morning, after our late nap, and just as I was about to jump in the shower with my face still covered in shave foam, the dogs are barking up a storm because someone was at the door.  Cristina gets a phone call that it is Movistar so I hurriedly threw on some shorts, towelled off my face and let them in.   We got a different fellow this time who finally listened to me and he checked and replaced the decoder and the cord to the modem.  With any luck we have finally solved the problem....  Crossing our everythings....  Maybe this will also help with the photo uploads for this Blog....??!!

I slipped out to get fried chicken for lunch, ran into aunt Nativa at our corner and continued on.  It was only after I ordered that I realized that I had completely forgotten my tapaboca (mask).  I maintained safe distancing, touched nothing, and made it home safely.

The cooling rains are certainly good for the backyard plants and I finally got Cristina to pluck the ripe oranges which are big and juicy so I could make fresh juice.  I was actually surprised at the amount of juice I squeezed today.  Cristina is also happy that some of her new fruit plants are surviving.  I should maybe start planting cabbage, lol.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  The upload only took 2 tries today... but still backwards!!

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

O J







Killer

Golden Silk Spider