Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday November 3, 2020 Election

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 3, 2020

Happy 200th Birthday Cuenca!  9 years ago we moved to live there and enjoyed the almost 7 years there.  Too bad you can't celebrate in style.  To all our Cuenca friends, stay safe.

I fought with the Internet again this morning, restarting the router several times.  I fired off another nasty note to Movistar who responded that I should receive a call to register a service call within 2 days.  I have heard this a few times before since Sept 6  and have yet to receive a call.  I hate Movistar and their shitty service.

In the midst of this, I was trying to upload an old video I had of the CBC On The Road Again series featuring my hermit great-uncle Lindorf Bourassa Jr and his mystery perpetual motion machine.   

A former Radville resident, Jim Church of Saskatoon, had posted about it in the Facebook "Old Saskatchewan" group so I added the video last night.  One of the commenters said it was not shareable and asked if I could post it to YouTube?  So I did!  
https://youtu.be/-P84CgrJJPU

We went out after 10am to pay my health insurance, and buy a supply of all the plastic bags we need to operate, 4 different types and sizes.  2 for dog poops, 1 each for garbage and grass clippings.

Then I took Cristina to shop for Birthday presents for niece Natalia.  She cruised La Herradura first, because it was close, but stores are too expensive for her.  So we went to a store in LA14 where she found 3 nice blouse plus an elegant dress for herself.  I think the total was under $30 USD.

More backyard photos today and I think they are all pretty good.

I got so involved with other things that I actually published this Blog without mentioning today's important election in the USA.  My position on the current corrupt Government is well known and only a resounding defeat of the Orange Russian Assett can bring about needed reform in that country.  The ridiculous election of the ignoramous Donald Trump only served to show the ugliness of American politics and the many changes needed to heal the whole country.  I seriously think Joe Biden can bring such changes, and will do so with bipartisan support.  The world has cringed in horror for 4 years and looks forward to the return of a benevolent neighbour.  Donald Trump has been openly voicing his fears of prosecution once his reign of terror is over, and rightfully so.  May he go to prison forever with convictions for his countless wrongdoings, and may nobody pardon this sorry excuse fo a human being.  Do the right thing America, send him to jail.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

My faithful protector Turi

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb