Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday November 18, 2020 Rest

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday November 18, 2020

This morning the Internet was still balky, but not as bad.  It is possible that part of the problem is the business of the two photo sites.

After chores and garbage and poop patrol it is always good to get back in the sack and rest.  Today 3 hours went by without any problem and I didn't really want to get up.  The rest feels good as does the late afternoon short nap.

I took a few photos for you and I promise to get better at catching Tom Thumb and the Golden Silk Spider.  It is my life's mission to get as much detail in the shots as possible.  Proper light and focus need some preparation.

Tonight we may do some sleuthing, all hush hush and secret though.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  They are backwards again after a very strange upload experience.  I need to complain to Google again.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Start

 

 

Turi asleep in the sun

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

Grigi

Nina

Killer

1.5" rose

1" rose