Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday November 20, 2020 Mi Loca

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday November 20, 2020

It was lightly sprinkling as I was walking the dogs so we stayed relatively close in case it became a downpour (which it didn't until the afternoon for a brief period).  Such a light sprinkle is so refreshing that you don't really get wet.  It is as if the skin says "I love it, give me more moisture!".

After lunch, we had no plans do I got busy working on photos and did over a month's worth.  I had to stop as I got to mid-August because I became very sad working on photos of Mi Loca Mariposa who suddenly passed away on us then, no doubt poisoned.  That crazy redhead would always come up to me, give me that goofy sideways look, bark, and bob her head to say that it was time to pay attention to her, because she wanted to play....  She always got her way for a while because that goofy sideways look got me smiling every time.  Cristina had come with her and Lupe to live with me in Ecuador and Mariposa made the return trip to Colombia and was the bossy matriarch.  Gosh I miss that crazy mutt.

 

RIP Mi Loca

I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.