Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday November 14, 2020 Blood

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 14, 2020

Last night, Lorena's Nina got into a vicious scrap with our Rocas and we intervened too late.  Rocas' right ear was ripped open and was bleeding a lot.  Blood up and down the house.  We finally corraled her and administered to her but it didn't take long for the bleeding to restart and we had to repeat the process.  Later, there was more blood again, but a lot less, so we just let her settle down and let the wound heal itself.  This is not the first dog scrap here, which is usually caused by jealousy over food, but they are scary and fast, and horrible if the whole pack joins in.  That is my greatest fear about leaving the house for any length of time,... coming back to a bloodbath...  We can more or less separate known combatants, as we did with Turi and Mariposa for a while until they called a truce, but we must always be wary.

It was raining this morning so the walk didn't happen.  I did go back to bed for 45 minutes or so but then got up and got to my chores and then poop and garbage patrol.  I then got busy and re-uploaded 6 more Elvis artworks that RedBubble had taken down but which I had re-worked and renamed.  Christmas is coming and Elvis is popular.

We thought that we might have to bring medicine into the mountains for Ana and German's german shepherd dog because it was bleeding around the nose.  German himself was in an accident and has a broken leg.  He can't drive.  Their place is on a steep mountianside where egress by vehicle after a rain is almost impossible.  We would have to walk in to deliver this medicine.  However Ana arranged for a veterinarian house call so they should be good.

For 2 days we had no cable TV, blasted Movistar again... Grrrrrrrrr.  Cristina had to phone the number in Bogota to get it reset.  Surprisingly that happened relatively quickly.  I watched Tobruk on my computer while Cristina still had Netflix.

We did a short outing to the local supermaket Andaluz to get 2 items I could not find at LA14 the other day.  Of course we bought more snacks too.  Buddha needs exercise badly.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Peach Rose

Fresh OJ on the tree

On its last legs

My little fighter Nene

My gorgeous Grigi

My fat girl Nina

Our quiet Negrita

The interloper Nina

Our sweetheart Princesa

Our buddy Tom Thumb

He was too busy to pose much