Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday November 21, 2020 Working

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 21, 2020

It was raining pretty good this early morning so we did not get to walk the dogs.  I got up later for chores, exercises, coffee, soggy poop patrol and garbage,... the we went back to bed until noon..  Being retired allows us to do that.

Then I figured I had better not waste much more of the day so I got busy working on photos.  This is an example of what I did.

 

Tonight I need to get caught up on more remakes for Kids pics, and then I'll watch some UFC.

I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.