Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday November 2, 2020 Mourning

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday November 2, 2020

I finally gave up on Breaking Bad, not that it was a bad series, it was just too much of the same stuff as the other drug series with all the lies and betrayal.  I had enough of that for a while.  I watched The Trial Of The Chicago Seven and really enjoyed that before starting a new short series called The Queen's Gambit about a child chess prodigy and, so far, it is amusing and interesting.

I had not told Cristina about the new shower heads so she had a nice surprise this morning.  I knew that she would appreciate the change.

 We packed up the recycling bag and took it over to Grandma Gilma's.  We were on our way to the cemetery to again spruce things up because it is All Soul's Day.  Gilma came with us because he Mom's grave is very close to Christian's.  It is so hard to believe that it is almost 3 years since he was wrenched from us by the wicked stepmother who has yet to be brought to justice.  Apparently she is so ill she cannot leave her home, 2 blocks from ours.  Karma at work....

Jim Church, one of the former residents of my home town, Radville, posted a photo of my Great-uncle Lindorf Bourassa Jr's perpetual motion machine on the "Old Saskatchewan" page on Facebook.  I dug up an old "On The Road Again" (CBC?) documentary about the story and put it in the comments.   Nostalgia reigns.

The early photos I actually took last evening.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Multi-coloured rose in full bloom

White rose in full bloom

Peach rosebud opening

From the back of Christian's grave.

The front.

The great view to the east, central cordillera.

The magnificent west view to the coastal cordillera.

You know how much I love this view.

A visit from a kiskadee.

Then he poses in a tree.

A wonderful resting place.

Atop the chapel.

View west from near the cemetery entrance.

All ready for a while.

Overlooked by majestic palm trees.

The peach rose is opening.

A little closer look.

Tom Thumb in the mango tree.

I often see him with another rival again.