Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thursday November 19, 2020 Omaira

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday November 19, 2020

We got our walk in with the 3 main dogs, Turi, Princesa and Buddy, did our chores and headed for a nap as it started to rain at 8am.  But the rain didn't last long unfortunately.

 After lunch we made a simple trip into Tulua to shop at Canaveral for a couple of necessities for each of us.  I was eminently surprised that Cristina did not take me up on my offer to ge anywhere else she might need.

On the way home I was discussing that I wanted to maybe make a drive to Campo Alegre since it was a gorgeous afternoon.  She was agreeable but was expecting a visit from her friend Omaira who indeed did appear shortly thereafter with her handsome son Jhorman.  Then Claudia and her sister showed up so the afternoon was shot.

While the women were gabbing, I took Jhorman under my wing to show him the magic of processing photos in PhotoShop.  We had taken some photos that interested him so his desire was evident.  I showed him most of my major built-in edits that I have developed over the years and then let him have a hand at it.  Boy!  The kid didn't miss a trick and he did most of the last few photos almost on his own.  I was impressed how quickly he grasped my concepts of light vs colour.  He is such a great kid and it was fun to have an eager student.

In the evening we went out for a car tour with Lorena and stopped at a busy outdoor restaurant with many local choices.  The empanadas and the large potato cake that I had were quite tasty.  I tried part of the sausage that Lorena was eating and it was awful as usual.  It is so hard to find a decent sausage in Latin America.


Well, I finished The Crown so now I have to find something else to watch.  I was so bored last night I watched an episode of Outlander.  I can't wait until we get more episodes.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  They actually uploaded correctly tonight!   Yippee!!   That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Jhorman & Omaira

Closer

Closer yet

Jhorman and Killer

Jhorman, Killer, Nina

Very tiny Spider

Golden Silk Spider

Golden Silk Spider

Our version of "his master's voice"

Omaira heavily photoshopped