Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday November 6, 2020 TGIF

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday November 6, 2020

Last night I finished the Chess series, Queen's Gambit, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  I decided another change to historical movies was in order so I started watching "Barbarians" about the German hordes uniting against Rome in the time of Christ.  So far it has been quite good.  It is another short series which is good for me.  Long series can get tedious.

 We left at 8:30am to take the Animal Park dog Nina to John Faber's office for an operation on a seriously inflamed teat.  Then we will find out if she also needs chemotherapy or not.  The sad face on a sick dog is just so heart-wrenching.  We will pick her up later.  Even though Nina ate 2 of our rabbits a while back, we don't hold that against her.  It is just nature.  She is a sweetie tha needs help.

I took just a couple of backyard shots too.  We don't always know what the camera is seeing until we enlarge it full size on the computer.  This time I have made a new firm friend in the Golden Silk Spider as he consumes a wasp!

The photo of Killer under the plantain trees underscores how much, and how many, trees have sprouted from the original 3 that were just a foot high.  We also now have papayas growing like weeds next to the hummingbird feeders.  Hopefully the mandarin and avocado trees will revive to grow well like the zapote and guanabana trees.  Then we will have a veritable orchard back there.  We should teach the dogs to like fruit.

 So far, so good with the plant protectors.  They have survived 24 hours without any obvious interaction with any of the dogs.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Nina's sad look tears at my heart

We are hoping to make her well.

New hibiscus bloom.

Killer in the plantain shade.

Golden Silk Spider

Eating a wasp!  He's my new buddy.