Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tuesday November 10, 2020 Insects

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 10, 2020

At 5:15am a big Owl Butterfly flapped past me and rested on hallway light.  He is still there, almost 12 hours later.   I managed to make a pretty decent composite photo with a rose pic from yesterday too.

It sure makes the day go fast when you sleep away the whole morning (other than the usual dog walk and chores).  But sleep I did, and the body definitely needed that recharge.

The leftover pork filet mignons were delicious as always with Montreal Steak Spice.  Gotta love meat that just melts in the mouth.

A very brief look outside before another rain caught a drama unfolding with the Golden Silk Spider.  At first I thought he was fighting a losing battle with a wasp but further investigation makes it look more like a beetle.  I just went back to check and the Spider is comfortably alone, so it appears it finally got its way after all.   See the battle here (combined 4 videos):

https://youtu.be/9KiDgkr10ws

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Owl Butterfly

Owl Butterfly

Owl Butterfly

Owl Butterfly

Owl Butterfly

Composite photo

 

 

Peach rose

Golden Silk Spider and beetle battle...