Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thursday November 26, 2020 Extreme

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday November 26, 2020

The deluge last night created puddles in the lavanderia while Aram was here getting more documents printed so he helped me mop up.  He was very handy with the mop, looking very experienced, but his roughness cracked the mop pail.   Today I am trying to see if I can repair the darn thing but I am not hopeful.  It just needs to take pressure and abuse.   Duct tape might hold on top of silicone glue for a while??

We tried walking near Charlie this morning (who we couldn't see) but he was protected by a small lake formed in the street by last night's deluge.  I hate walking with wet Crocs so we went back the way we came and went around a different block.

Trying to upload photos this morning was another chore.  It appears that several sites were hacked and disrupted yesterday, including RedBubble.  I keep uploading there in spite of their awful site just because I sell the most there, although FAA is picking up the pace as we get closer to the holidays.  RedBubble does not automatically update all new products on older uploads so I could literally spend months just correcting that deficiency.  I actually went and updated a number of old works that have actually sold a few for me.

As we near the 25th birthday and 3rd anniversary of the death of Christian on Saturday, I decided to do a surprise for Cristina.  I have this very old program called Extreme Picture Creator that I probably haven't used since about 2006.  This program allows me to print any photo on normal paper, as big as I want,... even to cover a wall..  So I took a great photo of the two of them and did a 31" x 21" panel of 4 pages wide and 2 deep.  I even took the chance of doing it in colour and it turned out really well!  Then some accurate cutting, glue stick, and sticky tack and it looks like part of the wall..!!   I asked Cristina to stand back and tell me position and straightness, so don't blame me for her bad eyesight... lol.  

On Saturday and Sunday I guess that nieces Ana and Natalia are coming to spend a couple of days with Cristina during that critical time.   They have known Christian since childhood and were great buddies so they are good to share the grief with her.  3 years have passed and I am still in denial that such an awful thing could have happened.

Tom Thumb did a little performing for me today while the multi-coloured rose is sprouting new buds so we have some nice photos for you.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

This turned out better than expected!

31" x 21" and impressive!

So sad to have lost her only son.

Rosebud is now a rose!

More coming!

At least 4 new rosebuds...

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT