Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wednesday November 4, 2020 US Election

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday November 4, 2020

I watched CNN's fabulous coverage of the US election until about 10:20pm, but it was certain to be a nail-biter until at least morning, if not longer, so I just went to bed.  However I did not sleep well, with my absolute dread of having to look at the baby Trump for another 4 years.  It is again inconceivable that the Democrats could again win the popular vote by the slimmest of margins and lose the Presidency.  However, my last check of the numbers indicates that Biden will take Michigan and Nevada and squeak out the 270 Electoral votes needed.  What a crazy system they have...  If Biden wins, he will be faced with the obstacle of a Republican-controlled House of Representatives led by Moscow Mitch who mysteriously was re-elected along with idiots like Lindsay.  Who can possible explain the mindset of rural America who could almost hand the country back to Trump who is most certainly a Russian asset, run by former KGB chief Putin himself.  There are more hillbilly ignorant hicks than we thought in the backwoods country.

Trump is already whining and contesting the election balloting like the spoiled child that he is.  How can anyone have a modicum of respect for that useless human piece of trash.  And Melania goes to vote without a mask,... and people want them back in the White House?????  2 months we will still have to put up with his tantrums which can only get worse.

I was up at 3:30 am to watch some more to see where we were stand and was no further ahead.  My latest check a few minutes ago make me feel confident that Biden will eke out the win which will surely send the idiot Trump off the rails and he will destroy as much of the country as he can before he is forced from power.  Trump's armed backers could be problematic as could be his packing of the Supreme Court to do his crazy bidding.   Go Joe!  I can't wait to see Trump in handcuffs.  That is the only way I ever want to see that creep ever again.  

Trying to do my chores and Movistar was again intermittent and a real nuisance.  I complained again and they promise me a service call by tomorrow.

I tried to go pay my Movistar cellular bill and 2 places could not get an internet connection with Movistar...  They heard from me again about their miserable service.

I managed to see 3 hummers buzzing the feeders so I actually got a few nice shots for you today.

 It was 32.5C a few moments ago.  Too hot for me.  Nap time again.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Tom Thumb in the mango tree.





Grasshopper

Negrita











2 hummers in this shot

.. and in this one too.

Killer.