Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday November 23, 2020 Contact

 

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday November 23, 2020

For 2 days now we have not seen regular "friends" on our morning walk.  We haven't seen Charlie or Negro.  We also normally see a pinto pony in one of 3 lots.  And there is a very old street dog that someone must feed along one of our routes because he is always at the same corner outside but never bothers us.   I call him Amigo, but even he has been missing for 2 days.  It is always a concern when we don't see these friends whom we always talk to as we go by. 

 I finally broke down and tried to contact all my brothers and sisters today.   I managed to catch 4 out of 6 and get caught up.  There are medical issues here and there but everyone sounded pretty chipper and willing to talk.  No Covid scares amongst us and, for that, we need to be thankful.

 I took a few photos today and got some nice ones of Tom Thumb for a change.  That took some patience to wait for him.  My big Golden Silk Spider is away from his web and unlikely to return.  I found another smaller spider and was surprised to discover on the photo that it is a smaller Golden Silk!  Surprise, surprise!

Yeah, it looks like we are stuck with 11 dogs for the forseeable future as the second Nina seems to enjoy living with us.  She has her preferred spots at the foot of the beds and can eat at will.  Life is good for the animals.

I paid the water, electricity and gas totalling 165,000 pesos or about $45.25 USD.  Since we don't pay for heat, it is pretty cheap and constant.  We pay almost that much for landline, cable and internet.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Is a police chopper called a COP-ter??

Saffron Finch couple

Last of these roses for a while

Small Golden Silk spider

So very pretty

Magnificent colours

Sleeping beauty (Killer)

Small nest

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb