Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wednesday September 9, 2020 Documents


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday September 9, 2020
Yesterday it rained heavily in the morning so we didn't get to walk with the dogs.
We went to the Notary to pick up the revised house documents where I have officially sold her my interest in the house.  Then we received another document that we had to pay another 638,000 pesos ($226 CAD) at the bank to bring to the Escritura to register the documents in Tulua tomorrow.
Cristina went out to help with animals and I made my own pork tenderloin marked as Filet Mignon..  Heated in a pan with oil and Worcestershire sauce and then eaten with Montreal Steak spice it was aother little bit of heaven.
In the afternoon I had to help Cristina pick up cats and deliver them to their owners.
Bebe continues to delight us with her antics:

 Today at 8am we were out picking up another cat for sterilization at Huellas.  Then we were off to the Escritura in Tulua to register the house documents.  The line-up wasn't that long but painfully slow.  They also would not allow both of us to enter so I gave Cristina the 380,000 pesos ($135 CAD) we would need to pay here as well and I went browsing the shops.  After 1 hour waiting and another hour inside, she came out to pay the bank the fee required.  Then, of all the stupidity, they tell her she must get back into line to bring back the receipt to get the registered, stamped documents.  By now the line-up was 3 times as long, the day was getting warm, so we decided to come back tomorrow and hope for cool air and a shorter line.
We ran over to Olympica for more livers, etc for dog food.  Surprisingly there were zero lines there and it took very little time to get in and out.
When we arrived at home I was surprised to find Aram at our door.  They left the US Embassy and hotel in Bogota to arrive home at 4am.  In one way he is happy because he is quite certain that he will get at minimum a travel and work visa but hoping for a permanent resident visa.  The only hold up is an Immigration document to show that he has not left Colombia since arriving about 19 months ago.  Inexplicably, that part of Government is closed down until October 22nd!!!  I wonder how many people actually get some form of Unemployment Insurance while all their places of work are closed..??  Then when Aram does get documents they will send them to Armenia, 90 minutes north of here.
My wife and I differ greatly on which beggars to support, and there are a ton of them everywhere.  Many are well-dressed, young, and drag children about to beg for change.  Many are old or injured.  Most are Venezuelans who actually make a decent living by begging for a couple of hours a day.  I have respect for the ones who offer something for your coin, usually a sucker or bubble gum or entertainment.  We usually don't actually take the sucker, we just act like one.
Today my wife encountered a truckload of gents parked in front of our house and they asked to plug into our electricity so they could serenade the neighbourhood for cash.  Naturally she said yes and rushed to my wallet to donate to them.    While I am a grouch at any noise at our door, these guys merited the chance to earn some cash.
I tried uploading a video and my Internet kept quitting.  Then YouTube says some friggin record company MAY have a copyright clain to some popular song they were obviously singing.  Then the upload was cancelled.    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The frigging Internet has died on me yet again.  I should have stopped in at the Claro store today.  I am so fed up with Movistar.  I always need to restart

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon of pork

Oh so good

This guy is in one of the orange trees

Hibiscus

Hibiscus

Hibiscus

Hibiscus

Rose

Neighbour starting his second storey..

Bougainvillea