Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday September 26, 2020 Burger

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday September 26, 2020

Aram did not show up last night but came by today to say again that he will come tonight for sure.  Again, we'll see..  No big deal if he doesn't show up, I have lots to watch.

 I took Cristina at 10am to buy a rice-milk drink on sale as fundraiser for the Animal Park.  They are building a shelter to keep all dogs out of the rain.  So I don't know what happened to the news earlier that they were going to be forced out...  We delivered some to Aunt Nativa and Granny Gilma.

At 11am I picked up David in Lizzie and we went to Corral at La Herradura shopping center for our prized burgers.  The combo costs 18,900 pesos if I recall, or $4.68 USD.  I ate it all so fast I don't know that I had time to enjoy it.  I asked for extra mustard and it was too late when I realized the dummies were handing out honey mustard...  Who wants a sweet burger??  I definitely prefer them on the hot side.

Anyway, it is good for David to get out of the house.  The poor guy gets winded walking across a room, and even eating takes energy.  The young man that was staying with him as a precaution, Cesar, went and broke his arm in a bike accident, was in hospital 3 days (lots of Covid around there) so now he is in isolation at Wolf's.  To my recollection, isolation is usually 14 days minimum.  

So we took a little drive to Buga and then back to the north end of Tulua before I brought him back home.  David's existence is pretty limited when he really needs to be on oxygen most of the time.  I copied the following for reference:

What is the Normal Oxygen Level

So what is the normal oxygen level? People who are breathing normal, who have relatively healthy lungs (or asthma that is under control), will have a blood oxygen level of 95% to 100%. Anything between 92% and 88%, is still considered safe and average for someone with moderate to severe COPD. Below 88% becomes dangerous, and when it dips to 84% or below, it’s time to go to the hospital. Around 80% and lower is dangerous for your vital organs, so you should be treated right away.

David often has levels in the 60's and doctors are mystified how he is even standing up....  That is how serious his condition is.

When I got home I got a WhatsApp from his girlfriend Irma who is stuck yet in South Africa.  We had a video chat and I confirmed most of her suspicions that David is much poorer healthwise than when she left.  She is hoping to return to look after David at the end of October.

 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Good food is available for under $5

David and I love a good burger