Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wednesday September 23, 2020 Music

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday September 23, 2020

Last night I got fed up waiting for Movistar to show up and help.  I took my X96Q Smart Tv box from the master bedroom (where I refuse to watch TV) and hooked it up to my Dumb TV.  I had to wait almost 1/2 hour while it did a massive update but it was worth the wait.  Even the mouse works better to control things.  Netflix and YouTube are easy to operate now.

I have quit taking Ibuprofen for a few days now and gone back to wearing my magnetic bracelets.  I am feeling probably better now on that score.

We went into Tulua again today.  We got our meat for the dogs at Olympica then went looking 2 blocks away for cutting our special door keys and buying cheap bnlankets to be cut up and used for the street dogs at the Animal Park.

I also got a 32 Gb metal memory stick for 35,000 pesos ($12 CDN) which is a great deal.  So when I got home I decided to take another crack at fixing the music stick in the car.  Almost every song was repeating 3 times which meant tapping "next song" several times during a drive.  I cut the list down to about 830 tunes (all oldies), removed extra files of music, removed obvious duplicates and double-checked it all thrice...  Then I formatted the memory stick that I have next to my computer for music and copied everything to it as well.  I am playing it now and have yet to hear a duplicate.  Crossing my fingers.....

The camera was the last thing on my mind today, sorry.

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.