Monday, September 7, 2020

Monday September 7, 2020 Bugs


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday September 7, 2020
Bebe, our latest little rescue continues to amaze us.  She is so tiny, and yet she is willing to roughhouse with the bigger dogs, and Nina and Grigi are mainly willing to oblige.  Most of the others can't be bothered and try to move away, not always successfully.
I pasted together 2 small videos in reduced .avi format and uploaded the combination to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/RoOYzbE8irg
I know that I get an instant smile watching this little brat that I affectionately call Little Shit as she attempts to interact.  I hope you do to.
It just so happens that I caught photos of 3 main bug controllers today.  First was the large scary 4" spider with the huge web, then the handsome Vermilion Flycatcher.  I thought I saw something furry in the mango tree so I took some photos.  Imagine my delight when I saw that I had captured not one, but three Pale Spear-Nosed bats hanging there!!!  Luckily the bug population inside the house is amazingly minimal.  Outside there are tons of bugs for these three different species to tackle, especially the bats!
Cristina was out almost all day with Claudia helping stray animals.  They are finally getting open recognition for all the work they do.
I finished the series Marseille on Netflix last night.  I quite enjoyed it.  There is still no word on Season 3 being renewed.
So far I have been steeping myself in history with series depicting Russia, Roman Empire, France, Germany, Italy, WW2, Ottoman Empire, Ireland, England, Scotland, Colombia, Mexico, and more.  I am not sure what I will pick to start watching tonight.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.




 
Bebe contemplating attacking the rabbit

Spider is about 4" across

Very tight web

Guarding the center

Ready for supper to come visit
Not poisonous or anything

Quite colourful actually

Not in the bedroom, ever.....

Made up her mind to attack

7 dogs in the yard, including Bebe
Dove is still on the nest

Mr Vermilion Flycatcher

Peach Rose

Pistil and stamens of a hibiscus flower

Negrita

Grigi

3 bats in our mango tree

Stacked, one above the other

Plantains grow upwards, like bananas

Zoom in to see the light spectrum on the edges of the branches