Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tuesday September 15, 2020 Views


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday September 15, 2020
We were again out early to help someone else's cat get sterilized.  We have to pick it up later.  We also brought Princesa and Buddy in the hope of getting haircuts but they were already booked up for today so we need to return with them tomorrow at 2pm.  Whenever we take a couple of dogs with us, there are several other volunteers that want to come along as well, especially Turi.  It is so hard to leave them behind.
We dropped off the dogs at home, but picked up Turi for a little trip to the cemetery to install more plastic flowers.  Turi and I did a tour of the cemetery while Cristina beautified Christian's grave.  Turi is such a pleasure to walk with, always heeling perfectly and being calm about everything.  That allowed me to take some photos from different areas for a change.  The views from the cemetery are some of the best in the area.
Then, just for something to do, we drove in to David's in Tulua so I could deliver the earplugs I bought for him.  Hopefully these earplugs will be excellent at keeping his vertigo and vomiting at bay and allow him to preserve what little strength he possesses.
Tiny seems to be doing well.  He will be hand-fed until he learns to feed himself and is adoptable at that point.
Bebe continues to delight me, often at my feet, like now, and usually nibbling at my toes or my sandals.  She continues to try to get the other dogs to play with her and I got a couple of shots with a very patient Grigi accomodating her.  At last word, she will be adopted out next week.  That will make me sad.
The 15th is the day I receive payments for my artwork sales from Fine Art America and RedBubble.  It is quite uncommon for FAA to do better than RB in spite of everything RB does to try to ruin their site.  Sales are down badly on RB and my payment was only $26.  FAA was $39 this time.  For the many hours that I spend taking photos, processing them and uploading them, I am probably working for about $0.12 per hour.  It is not even paying for the equipment, but I would be lost without this diversion and passion so I keep doing it....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
As you know, I love this view the best

The open chapel itself is a lovely structure

Not sure why they have this stand-alone portal

It does have photogenic properties though

The chapel is well maintained

The Pieta behind the altar is wonderful
From behind the chapel

Find the bird above the palms

It is a kiskadee

Angled view

The spruced up gravesite

Turi is a great compamion anywhere

Tiny is another little fighter.  Good!

Grigi tolerating Bebe's nibbles

Love this shot of them

So many captions could be used here, lol

I think this is priceless